MLT PREREQUISITES OFFERED BY COC – completed with minimum 2.50 GPA
CLICK HERE for College Catalogs
· BIOSCI 201 ‐ Introduction to Human Anatomy (4.0 units) AND
· BIOSCI 202 - Introduction to Human Physiology (4.0 units)
- BIOSCI 204 ‐ Human Anatomy and Physiology I (4.0 units) AND
- BIOSCI 205 ‐ Human Anatomy and Physiology II (4.0 units)
- BIOSCI 221 ‐ Introduction to Microbiology (5.0 units)
- CHEM 151 ‐ Preparatory General Chemistry (4.0 units)
NOTE: There is no recency policy regarding prerequisites.
Completing program prerequisites does not assure admission into the program. Admission into the program is based on space availability, clinical clearance requirements, and background checks. For further information, please contact the Mathematics, Sciences, and Health Professions Office.