Ø Chinese and English languages instructor for 30 years.
- Instructor of Chinese at College of the Canyons, & Cerritos College (presently, Part-time)
- Instructor of Chinese and EFL English at Angiang Foreign Language Center, Angiang Continuing Education Center, Angiang University, Vietnam, for 15 years (Full-time)
ØLam has earned:
- English MA degree, majoring in ESL, Linguistics from CSU Dominguez Hills (USA)
- English (MA) Post-gradudate program in TESOL from VVOB (Belgium)
- Chinese BA Degree majoring in Chinese teaching (TCFL) and Chinese literature. MA program candidate. Xiamen University, China.
- MA program candidate, Vietnamese Literature and Sinology (Sino-Vietnamese & Nom character), from Hanoi University of Education, Vietnam.
- Many certificates in Chinese teaching: Mandarin Chinese Teacher Leadership Program by California World Languages Project - UCLA Confucius Institute; National Resource Center for Asian Languages, CSU-Fullerton…
- Many certificates in English EFFl/ESL teaching: Cambridge Business English Examination (BEC), IELTS from University of Cambridge; IELTS; English Language Teaching Methodology, from World University Service of Canada…
World languages teaching, Chinese calligraphy, world music, world cultures & languages, social networking …