Preparing for Finals
The last week before finals week is often “crunch time” for many students. You not only feel overwhelmed with
deadlines for papers, presentations, and projects, but you also need to study for finals. In addition, you may have
additional work or family responsibilities. This workshop is designed to quickly help you “pull it together” for finals
week by proper planning and strategizing.
Student Learning Outcomes
By the end of this activity, you should be able to:
- Evaluate your needs by seeking information from professors and syllabi
- Prioritize a “to-do” list
- Create a two-week time management plan, and following through with your plan
- Understand that study time, writing time, and exam time also needs to be managed and planned
- Identify sources of support (COC resources, families, friends, and employers)
Before you start, you'll need to make sure you that have the
handouts for this activity and the Supplemental Learning
Workbook. If you don't, ask a tutor to help you.
Once you have all the needed materials, you
may procede to the activity by clicking on the button below.
If at any time you need help, please ask a tutor.
Click here to begin.
Did you know?