Which FYE requirements do I need to meet?
To be eligible for the FYE program, a student must:
- Be a graduating senior from the William S. Hart High School District.
- Complete a COC application for fall 2014
- Complete the COC online orientation by June 16.
- Complete the Math and English Assessment by June 25.
- Complete the FYE application open online by July 1.
- Based on their assessment results, be placed below 100-level in both their Math and English classes.
- Sign up for an FYE July orientation by July 21.
FYE program requirements:
- Attend FYE Orientation during July 2014.
- Sign the FYE Contract confirming a student’s understanding and agreed compliance with FYE requirements in order to remain in the program through spring 2015.
- Register at Orientation for Math, English, Counseling, and a general education or career technical education class for both fall and spring.
- Earn a minimum 2.0 GPA for the fall 2014 semester.
- Complete assigned Supplemental Learning workshops as part of their English and Math courses for fall and spring (as required).
- Visit faculty mentors during designated office-hours for fall and spring.