Transferring Placement Scores


Below are forms that are used to transfer scores to and from College of the Canyons. Please use the appropriate form to transfer your Accuplacer placement scores.


Raw Score Transfer - This form is used to transfer Accuplacer scores from another college to College of the Canyons.

Score Release - This form is used to release your College of the Canyons Accuplacer scores to other institutions.