If you have completed an Advanced Placement (AP) Calculus exam and/or English Literature or Language exam:
· Bring your official AP scores or high school transcripts to the College of the Canyons Admissions & Records (A&R) office.
· An A&R staff member will check your scores to see if you satisfy the English and math course requirements.
· If you have a passing score, the A&R staff member will make you eligible for the appropriate course, by entering it into your student file.
· Once you have been made eligible, log onto the New Student Advisement module.
· If you are missing either English or math, you must take the assessment exam for the area that is not complete. Please go to the Assessment Center and complete your assessment.