APPLICATION PROCESS AND APPLICATION
The application must contain the following:
1. The name of the organization and/or individual representative.
2. Name, address, title and telephone numbers including cell numbers and email address of the authorized representative.
3. Name of facility requested.
4. Date and time for event including start time and set-up time, if required.
5. Type of purpose of the organization.
6. Expected attendance.*
7. Use for which any admission charges shall be collected.
* The number of people present shall not exceed the posted seating capacity for the building. This is a fire regulation.
The application must be signed by an authorized agent of the organization. The name of the organization must match the name listed on the insurance certificates.
Once the Application/Permit for Use of District Facilities has been signed by all parties, this document constitutes a legal and binding agreement. The User will be governed by District policies and procedures, to safeguard and care for all property, and to assume responsibility for payment of any damages. Users will be notified of any damages resulting from their use within a reasonable length of time after discovery.
Revocation of Application/Permit
Any application may be revoked without previous notice under the following circumstances:
2. conflicts with dates needed for District property or purposes
3. false statements on the application
4. willful violations of the Rules & Regulations
5. at any time upon reasonable notice