· Lifelong Learning courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, easy to use, and lead by an expert instructor. New sessions start monthly and are in six week formats with lessons released on Wednesday and Friday of each week.
· Comprehensive online course in a convenient six-week format
· Expert instructors lead each course
· Engaging student discussion areas
· New sessions starting monthly
· Confirmation of completion awarded with passing score
For any ed2go course, you will need Internet access, a non-shared e-mail address, the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox Web browser, and the latest Adobe Flash and PDF plug-ins. Visit http://www.adobe.com/downloads and click Get Adobe Flash Player and Get Adobe Reader to download these free plug-ins.
Most of our courses are Macintosh compatible. If a course is not Macintosh compatible, this information will be stated on the course's Requirements tab when you view the course details.
Go directly to the Ed2Go link to browse through the inventory of courses.
Microsoft Office 2016 Value Suite Bund
- Locate the desired title through the Search feature or by browsing the online catalog. Once you've found the course, click Enroll Now.
- Select a session start date on the Select Date page. You will then move on to the Sign In page.
- Use either Returning Students or New Student to access or create your account. If you are a new student, you will be asked to create an account by creating a username and password and providing your contact information. Select Continue or Continue to Payment Options to move on to the Purchase page.
- Choose which payment option you'd like to use from the choices your school has provided. Complete the payment information, if necessary. After confirming payment, you'll automatically move on to the final Receipt page.
Still need help? Once you begin your online class, Ed2Go will serve your customer service needs through their online help desk.
Ed2Go classes run for six weeks with new classes starting each month. Ed2Go classes have a tuition fee of $99.00.