Counselors are available to help students successfully achieve their educational goals.
- Help you decide on a goal
- Help you plan your classes
- Assist you with making future career plans
- Orient students to college processes and resources
- Provide information about credit and noncredit classes
- Provide information on how to obtain an Associate Degree or Certificate of Achievement, Completion or Competency
- Help you bridge into college credit classes
- Provide information on how to transfer to a four-year university
Noncredit counselors are available by appointment only. They will also visit your class each semester.
To make an appointment with a noncredit counselor, please call 661-362-3692.