Advisors are available to help students successfully achieve their educational goals.
• Help you decide on an educational goal
• Help you plan your classes
• Assist you with making future career plans
• Provide information about credit and noncredit classes
• Provide information on how to obtain an Associate Degree or Certificate of Achievement,
Complettion of CompetencyComplettion of Competency
• Help you transfer into college credit classes
• Provide information on how to transfer to a four-year university
• Provide information on High School Diploma vs. GED Preparation
Noncredit advisors are:
Noncredit advisors are available by appointment only. They will also visit your class each semester.
To make an appointment with a Noncredit advisor, please call (661) 362-3304.
We offer advisement in Russian, Armenian, Spanish, Farsi, Korean and Arabic