Advisors are available to help students successfully achieve their educational goals.
• Help you decide on an educational goal
• Help you plan your classes
• Assist you with making future career plans
• Provide information about credit and noncredit classes
• Provide information on how to obtain an Associate Degree or Certificate of Achievement,
Complettion of CompetencyComplettion of Competency
• Help you transfer into college credit classes
• Provide information on how to transfer to a four-year university
• Provide information on High School Diploma vs. GED Preparation
Noncredit advisors are available by appointment only. They will also visit your class each semester.
To make an appointment with our full-time Noncredit advisor, please call (661) 362-3304.