Counselors are available to help students successfully achieve their educational goals.
- Help you decide on a goal
- Help you plan your classes
- Assist you with making future career plans
- Orient students to college processes and resources
- Provide information about credit and noncredit classes
- Provide information on how to obtain an Associate Degree or Certificate of Achievement, Completion or Competency
- Help you bridge into college credit classes
-Provide information on how to transfer to a four-year university
Noncredit counselors are available by appointment or look for them in your classes. If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment please call 661-362-3304.