Summer Bridge Launch Program
Steps to Qualify
The Launch program hopes to attain the
following program objectives:
- Compose well-organized, grammatically correct paragraphs,
using personal evidence as well as evidence from assigned
expository and creative texts to develop a focused topic
- Assemble grammatically correct paragraphs into a short essay
that includes a thesis and minimal documentation of sources.
- Correctly identify an author's thesis, main points and
supporting detail through annotation and comprehension
- Evaluate expressions with rational numbers
- Solve linear equations.
- Write equations from words and solve equations
- Students will understand the rigors of college coursework
and apply strategies for success.