Online advising is meant to enhance our current or prospective students' knowledge and information relevant to pursuing educational goals at College of the Canyons.
All messages will be reviewed and responded to by a counselor within 48 hours. Information provided by counselors is subject to the limitations of this online service. Please carefully read the information below before using this service.
Online advising is appropriate for information such as:
- transferability of College of the Canyons courses
- college procedures and academic policies
- certificate, degree and transfer requirements
- course prerequisites
- course offering and course content
- referral to other programs/services
Online advising is not appropriate for:
- personal counseling
- career counseling
- transcript evaluation
- matriculation test results
Please be aware that because of the nature of the internet and e-mailing technology, there can be no assurance of confidentiality when using this online service.