Welcome to College of the Canyons Personalized Accelerated Learning (PAL)
About the PAL Program
· Back-to-back, short-term classes in math and English.
· A PAL cohort consists of two short-term (8 week) classes that take place back-to-back in one semester 16 week semester.
· Morning, mid-day, and evening classes. Available in Fall and Spring semesters.
· Students must complete the online PAL orientation before they can register for PAL cohorts (linked classes).
· PAL classes cannot be taken separately. You must take all classes in the cohort. Sorry, but there are no exceptions.
Note: If you're a Veteran, please check with Veteran's Affairs to see how PAL will affect your benefits!
*Please consult with a program advisor or counselor if you are unsure which PAL course to take based on your educational goals*
English Classes Offered through PAL (Updated April 2015):
Click here to see a comparison of all the Distance Learning programs.