Pell Grant Bookscrip Program
This program is no longer available beginning with the 2014-2015 Academic Year.
Students who are awarded financial aid and are eligible for a Federal Pell Grant may qualify for advanced funds for the purchase of textbooks at the College of the Canyons Bookstore.
How much can I be advanced?
Between $50 and $400, depending on Pell entitlement and number of units enrolled.
What are the student eligibility requirements?
- Must be awarded financial aid for the term Bookscrip is being requested.
- Must be awarded a Federal Pell Grant.
- Must not have any administrative holds at College of the Canyons.
Students who lose Federal Pell Grant eligibility before funds are disbursed, will be required to repay Bookscrip advance in full. Failure to repay ineligible Bookscrip funds will result in an administrative hold being placed on his or her record.
How do I apply?
- Complete Bookscrip Application available in the Financial Aid Office, Valencia Campus.
- Financial Aid Office Hours for both Valencia and Canyon Country locations are listed online.
- For questions regarding this program please contact the Financial Aid Office at (661)362-3215 or email email@example.com