Permanent Full-time Faculty, Classified Staff, and Administrative Management Positions
At College of the Canyons open positions are filled through an extensive recruiting process. Each position has a review date and the application period officially closes at the end of the day on the review date. Once the review date has passed the following processes take place:
- Applications are reviewed to determine whether the applicant meets the minimum qualifications established for the position;
- Applications which meet the minimum qualifications are forwarded to the hiring committee for review;
- Hiring committees review the applications and select applicants to interview;
- Initial interviews are held;
- Finalists are forwarded for final interview
- Final interviews are held.
Applicants may expect to hear from us within approximately three weeks following the review date as to the status of their application.
The District reserves the right to withdraw, extend the filing date, reopen, or delay filling all positions. Recruitment may continue until a position is filled and recruitments are subject to close without notice.
All positions are contingent upon continued funding and are subject to change.
Living in Santa Clarita
Foreign Degrees and Units
How to Apply Online