Applicants:  Outside the United States
College of the Canyons welcomes your application for a certificate of eligibility for F1 student visa. College of the Canyons is able to issue such certificates to all applicants who apply within the deadline and submit all the following:



  • 3. Current * official financial document which proves that you have sufficient financial support. 
  •           Please visit the Tution & Fees page for more Information. 
    • *The financial documents must be issued no earlier than 2 months before the application deadline


  • 4. Affidavit of support Applicant sponsors must complete and sign the affidavit of support form.
  • US-residing sponsors would complete form I-134 and attach the supporting evidence required in the form's instructions


  • 5. Proof of English proficiency evidenced by one of the following documents:
    • -TOEFL score report with a minimum score of:
    • 450 Paper Base Test (PBT) or133 Computer-based Test (CBT) or 45 Internet-based Test (IBT). Institutional TOEFL score will not be accepted.
    • -Proof of citizenship from a country that uses English as the primary language in its educational system
    • -Transcripts from a U.S. college/university verifying minimum of one year attendance and completion of General Education classes with GPA of 2.0 or above.
    • -Graduation certificate/transcripts verifying graduation from a U.S. high school.
    • -STEP Eiken Test, Level 2 score report with a minimum score of 450 points.
    • -Academic IELTS test score document with a minimum of 5.0 points


  •  6. Proof of completion of secondary education. Examples include diplomas, transcripts or valid equivalency tests results


  •  7. Application statement detailing personal and educational goals and the applicant's plans to meet such goals at College of the Canyons


  •  8. Copy of the passport 's picture page(s) that shows the expiration date, name, picture and date of birth.