Applicants: Outside the United States
College of the Canyons welcomes your application for a certificate of eligibility for F1 student visa. College of the Canyons is able to issue such certificates to all applicants who apply within the deadline and submit all the following:
- 3. A bank account statement, issued no earlier than 2 months before the application deadline, which shows that you have sufficient financial means for studying and for living expenses for one academic year.
- 4. Affidavit of support Applicant sponsors must complete and sign the affidavit of support form.
- US-residing sponsors would complete form I-134 and attach the supporting evidence required in the form's instructions
- 5. Proof of English proficiency evidenced by one of the following documents:
- -TOEFL score report with a minimum score of:
- 450 Paper Base Test (PBT) or133 Computer-based Test (CBT) or 45 Internet-based Test (IBT). Institutional TOEFL score will not be accepted.
- -Proof of citizenship from a country that uses English as the primary language in its educational system
- -Transcripts from a U.S. college/university verifying minimum of one year attendance and completion of General Education classes with GPA of 2.0 or above.
- -Graduation certificate/transcripts verifying graduation from a U.S. high school.
- -STEP Eiken Test, Level 2 score report with a minimum score of 450 points.
- -Academic IELTS test score document with a minimum of 5.0 points
- 6. Proof of completion of secondary education. Examples include certified copies of diplomas, transcripts or valid equivalency tests results
- 7. Copy of the passport 's picture page(s) that shows the expiration date, name, picture and date of birth.