Students and community members looking to enroll in a fall course at College of the Canyons are encouraged to attend the ‘Fall Rush’ registration/orientation event from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, Aug. 16, at the Valencia campus TLC (The Learning Center).
College staff from key student services departments will provide personalized, on-site services to help students apply, register and enroll in a "one-stop shop" format. Services will include:
• File an application for admission to the college (new student, returning student) and/or completing a special admissions form (high school students)
• Complete the math and English assessment (if required)
• Attend a brief counseling orientations session
• Apply for financial aid
• Obtain a student ID card
• Create a MyCanyons account, register for classes and pay associated student fees
• "Fall Rush" is open to all interested students and community members.
For direct access to the event, attendees are encouraged to park in Parking Lot 15, adjacent to the TLC and accessible via University Center Drive off Rockwell Canyon Road.
Parking will be free in all student lots during event hours.
A schedule of classes for the fall 2013 semester is available online at www.canyons.edu
. A printed schedule will not be offered to students.