Archival News Release
This is an outdated document posted here for archival purposes. Click "News Releases" at left for current releases.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 6, 2012
Resume Rallies Slated March 20, 21 at Both Campuses
College of the Canyons Career Services will host a pair of Resume Rally events to help students and community members create, enhance and fine-tune their professional resumes in advance of the college’s two upcoming Job & Career Fairs.
Resume Rally attendees will be able to meet with professionals who can provide tips and pointers about how to make a resume and cover letter stand out during the job search and application process.
Resume Rallies are scheduled:
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday, March 20
- Valencia campus (staff dining room, located in the Student Center)
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, March 21
- Canyon Country campus (Quad 1, Building B, Room 110)
Both events are free to all students and community members. However, attendees without student parking passes should be prepared to purchase a one-day pass for $2, or print out a Resume Rally flyer from the college’s Career Services website and place it on their car’s dashboard on the day of the event.
The college will also host its bi-annual Job & Career Fair on the following days:
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, April 18, at the Valencia campus
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, May 1, at the Canyon Country campus