ARCHIVED NEWS RELEASE
This News Release is outdated and posted here for archival purposes only.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Release No. COC-05.27.16-PACSEASON
May 27, 2016
B-52s to Kick Off Performings Arts Center’s 2016-17 Season
Other Acts Include Roseanne Cash, Lily Tomlin, Los Lobos, Black Violin, Midtown Men
The 2016-17 Santa Clarita Performing Arts Center (PAC) season will feature a star-studded lineup of talented musicians, comedians, performers and entertaining family programs. Local residents will have an opportunity to experience a variety of internationally acclaimed acts and artists, without ever having to leave the Santa Clarita Valley.
Highlighting the 2016-17 season are performances by:
- Popular pop rock band The B-52s – Sept. 18
- Grammy-winning country artist Rosanne Cash (at right) – Oct. 1
- Australian theatrical children’s show Dinosaur Zoo – Oct. 23
- Broadway vocal group The Midtown Men – Nov. 5
- Hip-hop instrumental group Black Violin – Jan. 20
- Grammy-winning Latin rock band Los Lobos – Feb. 11
- Actress, comedian and singer Lily Tomlin – May 20
Other acts that will appear include cabaret singer Maxine Linehan, “Goodnight Moon & The Runaway Bunny,” Lightwire Theater’s “A Very Electric Christmas,” Broadway artist David Burnham, and “It’s Magic.”
As in years past, the PAC will also host a variety of College of the Canyons theatre, music and dance department productions, as well as community group performances.
Series ticket package sales are scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. Monday, June 20. Individual ticket sales are set to start at 10 a.m. Thursday, June 23. Tickets can be purchased online, by phone or at the box office.
For more information about the 2016-17 season or to purchase tickets, visit www.canyonsPAC.com
or call the box office at (661) 362-5304.