ARCHIVED NEWS RELEASE
This news release is outdated and posted for archival purposes.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Release No. COC-07.11.17-PACSEASON
July 11, 2017
Performing Arts Center Tickets on Sale July 12
Individual tickets for the Santa Clarita Performing Arts Center's 2017-18 season will go on sale at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 12. The new season features a diverse lineup of talented musicians and artists, as well as family-friendly programs.
Highlighting the season are performances by:
- Three Dog Night – Sept. 16, 2017
- Disney’s “Frozen” Sing-Along – Oct. 7, 2017
- Country music legend Dwight Yoakam – Nov. 12, 2017
- The Acrobats of Cirque-tacular in "Snowkus Pocus" – Dec. 3, 2017
- Grammy-winning comedy duo Cheech and Chong – Feb. 10, 2018
- Cabaret performance by Mark Nadler – April 7, 2018
- Olate Dogs, “America’s Got Talent” winner – May 19, 2018
Other acts include: The Underwater Bubble Show; “Animaniacs” Live!; The Chieftains; and Grandeza Mexicana Folk Ballet Company’s “Mexico, Al Son de la Banda.”
The center will also host a number of College of the Canyons theatre, music and dance department productions, as well as community group performances.
Tickets can be purchased online, by phone or at the box office.
For more information or to purchase tickets, follow the link below or call the box office at (661) 362-5304.