What is a 4th semester Nursing Student?
A student who is currently registered in the 4th semester of the Nursing program. Although this may seem obvious, many students who are working to get into the nursing program classify themselves as a nursing student.
4th semester nursing students do not need to attend an orientation, however, you must register your project with the Service-Learning office before September 29, 2016. Each student must register for themselves and sign in with the staff to receive credit.
Please read the following instructions...
To sign up for your project you must stop by and meet with the Service-Learning staff to register for your project.
1. The registration process will take 25-30 minutes, so please set this amount of time aside to register.
2. A staff member will work with you to get you registered and direct you to all the appropriate forms you will need to fill out for your project.
3. When you register you will need to bring your class schedule and Student ID number.
4. Please be aware of your hour requirement for your project, if you are not sure what your requirement is, check your syllabus or ask your instructor.
5. Each project requires a reflection essay, please refer to the instructions listed on our website.
6. To receive credit for your project you must complete the hour requirement and essay.
Remember to engage in this opportunity, expand your learning and give back to the community it is totally worth it!!!