What is a 4th semester Nursing Student?
A student who is currently registered in the 4th semester of the Nursing program. Although this may seem obvious, many students who are working to get into the nursing program classify themselves as a nursing student.
4th semester nursing students do not need to attend an orientation, however, you must register your project with the Service-Learning office before February 27, 2014. Each student must register for themselves and sign in with the staff to receive credit.
Please read the following instructions...
- To sign up for your project you must register at the service-learning office (STCN-111).
- The registration process will take 15 - 20 minutes, so please set this amount of time aside to register.
- A staff member will work with you to get you registered and give you all the appropriate forms (Service-Learning Handbook) you will need to fill out for your project.
- When you register you will need to bring your class schedule and Student ID number.
- Please be aware of your hour requirement for your project, if you are not sure what your requirement is, check your syllabus or ask your instructor.
- Each project requires a reflection essay, please refer to the instructions provided in your Service-Learning Handbook.
- To receive credit for your project you must complete the hour requirement and email your essay by the designated dates given in your Service-Learning Handbook.
Remember to engage in this opportunity, expand your learning and give back to the community it is totally worth it!!!