If your home state of record and address after separation is California and the date of discharge is within two years, you will be considered a California resident.  You can reclassify using on your DD-214.  If your circumstances are different from above, you will need to provide the additional California documentation from the checklist.
Please submit your documentation as follows:
Scan and email to: residency@canyons.edu





Helpful Links:

California Residency Requirements

Title 5

Residency Affidavit Questionnaire

Military Residency Affidavit

AB-540 Tuition Exemption

Fee for Non-California Residents

Fee for Nonresident visa holder

Residency FAQ