ESL 061 COLLEGE LISTENING AND SPEAKING I COMING FALL 2010
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOME CURRENT
Communicate in a variety of informal common college situations with some grammatical inaccuracy and pronunciation interference.
Communicate in English with confidence as indicated by body language.
1. Speak with some accent interference but with confidence in typical informal college situations.
2. Respond to prompts based on informal academic English conversations and vignettes.
3 Recognize individual pronunciation problems.
4. Show confident body language in speaking in roleplay situations.
5. Ask accurate questions from different college personnel and respond appropriately.
6. Conduct informal surveys with different college audience.