ESL 083 College Reading and Discussion III
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOME CURRENT
Interpret college-level articles and texts, and articulate ideas in clear and coherent English
1. Articulate explicit and inferred ideas within a text using textual references for support.
2. Speak and write using a varied vocabulary.
3.Change roles appropriately from listener to speaker in peer discussions.
4. Present ideas clearly and coherently.
5. Demonstrate annotating tests.
6. Identify character, plot, narrative, viewpoint, setting, and theme in fictional texts.