My Canyons Instructions
By Using My Canyons, Students
-Add or drop classes
-Search for classes by day, time, course name,
and even instructor
-Check registration dates and times
-Add or drop from the waitlist
-Access student email account
-Change contact information
-Print a list of current classes
-Print a student bill or pay fees
* My Canyons is available daily
from 7:00 AM to 1:00 AM.
Request a Login Account:
- From the
Main Menu on My Canyons, select Create an Account/Reset
Login and Password.
- Fill out the online form using the name submitted on your
admissions application, enter your email address, and choose
- Your unique username, password, and student email account
information will be returned to you
immediately. Be sure to print the screen so that you have a
Register for Classes:
- At Login screen, enter your username & password..
- At the My Registration Time screen, verify your
registration date and time for the current term.
- From the main menu, select Register/Add Classes.
- Either enter the 5-digit section number, or search for the
classes for which you wish to enroll.
- Choose Preferred Sections to create a list of classes
you may want to register for later.
- Choose Manage My Waitlist to check your waitlist status
or drop yourself from the waitlist.
- Choose My Class Schedule to verify the classes you are
registered for or print a copy of your schedule.
- Choose Optional Fees to purchase parking or obtain
information about the student support fee.
- Choose Student Bill to view your fee total or print a
copy of your fees.
- Choose Make a Payment to pay your
- Choose Change Password to create a new password.
- Choose What's My Student ID? to obtain your
student ID number.
- Choose Change Educational Goal if your goals have
changed since submitting you application for admission.
- Choose Change Contact Information to update
your contact information so we may notify you of important
information from the College.
- Choose What's My Student Email? to view your
student email account information.
- Choose Drop Classes to remove classes from your
- Choose Grades to view your grades from a
- Choose College Calendar for important dates throughout
Helpful My Canyons Tips