Which FYE requirements do I need to meet?
To be eligible for the FYE program, a student must:
- Be a graduating senior from the William S. Hart High School District.
- Complete a COC application for fall 2013 beginning April 1st.
- Complete the COC online orientation beginning April 1st.
- Complete the Math and English Assessment prior to applying to the FYE program.
- Complete the FYE application May 1st - May 20th.
- Based on their assessment results, be placed below 100-level in both their Math and English classes.
FYE program requirements:
- Attend FYE Orientation during summer 2013.
- Sign the FYE Contract confirming a student’s understanding and agreed compliance with FYE requirements in order to remain in the program through spring 2013.
- Register for Math, English, Counseling, and a general education or career technical education class for both fall 2013 and spring 2014.
- Earn a minimum 2.0 GPA for the fall 2013 semester.
- Complete assigned Supplemental Learning workshops for fall 2013 and spring 2014.
- Visit faculty mentors during designated office-hours for fall 2013 and spring 2014.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.