Resources for Employers
College of the Canyons provides the business community with a network of no-cost services designed to benefit businesses, students and community members. A brief description of a few of those services and links to the websites are listed below:
- Your business can get extra help with highly motivated interns. We'll help you find the best college interns through our FREE online internship posting system.
- Interns may be paid or unpaid
- Unpaid interns must work a minimum of 60 hours per semester
- Paid interns must work a minimum of 75 hours per semester
- Visit www.canyons.edu/cwee
- Use our FREE online job database to post PAID job listings for part-time, full-time and summer employment opportunities at www.canyons.edu/careercenter . Post, update and manage you company's paid job postings online.
- Project-Based Learning
- Get no-cost student assistance with short-term project-based solutions. Students will receive practical, real-life experience through short-term project-based learning while employers will be provided with various services FREE of charge.
- Visit www.canyons.edu/Offices/SL/PBL