requesting use of the facilities must complete an
"Application/Permit for Use of District Facilities" form and
will be subject to the Rules and Regulations included in this document.
Users will be required to complete the District's "Hold Harmless
Agreement and Covenant Not to Sue" form and provide insurance as
application must contain the following:
1. The name of
the organization and/or individual representative.
2. Name, address, title and telephone number of the authorized
3. Name of facility requested.
4. Date and time for event including start time and set-up time, if
5. Type of purpose of the organization.
6. Expected attendance.*
7. Use for which any admission charges shall be collected.
* The number
of people present shall not exceed the posted seating capacity for the
building. This is a fire regulation.
application must be signed by an authorized agent of the organization.
The name of the organization must match the name listed on the insurance
Application/Permit for Use of District Facilities has been signed by all
parties, this document constitutes a legal and binding agreement. The
User will be governed by District policies and procedures, to safeguard
and care for all property, and to assume responsibility for payment of
any damages. Users will be notified of any damages resulting from their
use within a reasonable length of time after discovery.
District users are not required to provide proof of insurance.)
Application may be revoked without previous notice under the following
2. conflicts with dates needed for District property or purposes
3. false statements on the application
4. willful violations of the Rules & Regulations
5. at any time upon reasonable notice
For Use Of District Facilities - Word 97 Document / PC Format