New Student – first time attending College of the Canyons
- All new students must apply by submitting a noncredit application
- Choose the course or courses you would like to take and submit a
- *Important* English as a Second
Language Students (ESL) must complete an assessment test before
registering for classes. Assessment
- Return to the registration form to the Continuing Education office on
the Valencia campus, University Center, Room 316. You can also fax your completed form(s) to 661-287-3425.
- Once your application and registration forms are received, you will be registered into the
open class listed on your
registration form and you will be issued a student ID number.
- Your student ID number is used for registering into all College of the
Your ID# remains with you as long as you attend classes at College of the
Canyons even if you have a break in attendance.
Registration confirmation notices will not be sent – please attend the first class session, and the instructor will confirm that your name appears on the class roster. If a class is full or cancelled, you will be contacted by the Continuing