Note: If you're a Veteran, please check with Veteran's Affairs (Bldg. X9, Phone 661-362-3469) to see how PAL might affect your benefits!
- The Personalized Accelerated Learning (PAL) Program provides the opportunity to complete classes at an accelerated pace, via PAL Cohorts.
- A PAL Cohort consists of two, accelerated, 8 week classes that take place back-to-back in one 16 week semester.
- The two classes in a PAL Cohort must be completed in the same semester. They cannot be taken separately. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- PAL cohorts are available in the Fall & Spring Semesters, offering morning, mid-day, and evening classes.
- Before you can register for a PAL cohort, you will need to complete a short online PAL Orientation.
Steps to becoming a PAL Student
*Please consult with a program advisor or counselor if you are unsure which PAL course to take based on your educational goals.
Click here to see a comparison of all the Distance Learning programs.