All new international students are required to Check-In with the ISP office by the latest reporting date (indicated in your I-20, item #5). Please see this page for Check-In information.
Arrive on campus and check with the International Student Program (ISP) office by the latest reporting date. Bring the Proof of Health insurance. (if you bought a coverage already)
- The coverage must be for the entire duration of the semester.
- You are welcome to purchase any health insurance on your own or you are welcome to purchase the health insurance most of our students have through a US insurance agency.
For more information please click on "Health Insurance" in our "Useful Links" menu.
Here are some steps you may take that day:
- Submit an application form to the Admission Office ( the form will be provided to you by ISP), where you will receive a student ID number.
- Take placement tests on Math, English or ESL
- For more information please visit the "Placement Test" page from our "Useful Links" menu here on the right.
- Schedule an academic counseling session with the international students counselor
- Sign up for the mandatory new international student orientation
- Have a registration date assigned to you (preferably after the date of the academic counseling) or Finish registration
Once you register for classes, you will have to pay the tuition and fees by the specific deadline (ask ISP office).
Go to the "Schedule of Classes" link here on the right for detailed information on Schedule of Classes and Fees.
Please also visit the New Student Orientation, by opening the "Orientation" page. Meet your fellow students at the orientation program and special events for new international students and get useful information about student life at COC.