Next Open House: Tuesday, April 12, 2016
Stop by the Open House from 4 to 7p.m. and learn how you can earn a bachelor’s or master’s degree right here in the Santa Clarita Valley. Representatives from CSU Bakersfield, CSU Northridge, Brandman University, University of La Verne and National University will be on hand to answer questions. For information call (661) 362-5150.
Don't want to wait? Tell us how we can help you!
If you don't want to wait for the next open house, please tell us which program you're interested in by using the link below.
How does the University Center work?
Admission to any of the University Center programs is handled through the individual universities. Credential or degree programs have specific prerequisites and requirements, so the admission process is handled through the institution providing the degree or credential. Each partner university works with College of the Canyons counselors to ensure the transferability of lower-division coursework. Provided the student completes the approved courses with satisfactory grades, meets other admission requirements of the partnering institution, and the institution’s program is not impacted, the student is given priority for admission and registration.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN Completion)
· Accredited by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) and Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
· NOW ENROLLING FOR SPRING/FALL 2016!
Bachelor of Science in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
· The HSEM program is designed for students who aspire to work in the security, business continuity and disaster management fields in the public sector (city, state or federal governments), nonprofit organizations and private industry.
· It is also appropriate for military personnel of all ranks, mid-level managers, and managers seeking promotion within the various levels of government and private industry.
Masters of Arts in Teaching specializing in Applied Behavior Analysis
· Approved by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) for meeting the academic requirements for the taking the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and the Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) examinations, administered by the BACB.
For information contact Ryan McGill:
or (661) 362-5877
University of La Verne
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Accounting
Now Enrolling for Spring 2016
Applications for admission may be submitted directly to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. To request and application, please contact the La Verne representative at COC, Samuel Ketenjian, Suite 203 Sketenjian@laverne.edu, (661)362-5876. To request a preliminary assessment of your coursework, send unofficial transcripts to JENNIFER GILIBERTO, Academic Advisor for Admissions, at email@example.com of fax to (818) 295-6501.