Computer Support & Audio Visual
Course Request Form
Blackboard Suggestion Box
Students General Connection Information:
||<7 digit Student ID Number>
example: John Doe
(SID = 0001234) would be 0001234
name> + " " + <course number> + " - " + <course
term> + ":" + <section
example: HIST 111 -
Blackboard uses a username and password authentication
model. If for some reason you forget your password, the only way to gain
access to your account is to have your password reset. The reset process
can take between 24 and 48 hours to complete. To avoid the need to use
this process, Blackboard provides a method of emailing your account information
(username and password) to your email address. By default, Blackboard does
not know your email address and therefore you should provide this information as
soon as possible. In order to change your email address in Blackboard, use
the following steps:
- Click "Personal Information" in the "Tools" section on the left side of the screen
- Click "Edit Personal Information"
- Change the "E-mail" field to reflect your current, existing email address.
- Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
- Click the "OK" button.
- Click the "OK" button on the "Personal Information" screen
Can't find it? Try the Cougar Search Engine