The Internships/Cooperative Work Experience courses are governed by California Education code, Title 5; students unable to meet one or more of the department policies may be administratively dropped.
1) Internships staff will verify employment using information provided on the Student Contact Form.
2) Attendance on the first day of class is mandatory.
3) Students must attend one mandatory on-campus meeting with the Internships instructor within the first three weeks of class; meeting time to be arranged with the instructor.
4) Students employer must agree to allow the student to use their workplace to execute a class assignment via a workplace project.
5) Students employer/supervisor must agree to meet with the Internships faculty to discuss progress of students workplace project.
6) Students are required to complete work hours before the section ends.
7) Students must submit timesheet(s) electronically to Blackboard by the date indicated in the course syllabus.