Thank you for your interest in Cooperative Work Experience at College
of the Canyons!
Students participating in the College of the Canyons Work Experience
Program register in the General Work Experience course “CWE-189.”
Students are required to fulfill a number of academic assignments, as
well as, a required number of hours in the workplace, while earning
In order to participate in General Work Experience at College of the
Canyons, students complete the following steps:
- Students must secure a job opportunity with an employer. Students
without a secured job will not be permitted to participate in the
- Submit an application for Admission in the Admissions and
Records Office, or online at the following
- Complete a CWEE Online Orientation. The orientation will be approximately
30 minutes. Please click here for
the Online Orientation.
- Register as a user for the Online Job and
Internship Database. Once you have gained access, fill out the
student contact form located within the database.
- Students will be granted permission to register for a CWE-189
section, once student has completed steps 1-4. Students may register for
the desired CWE-189 section during their assigned registration
appointment date and time, by logging on to their
My Canyons account.
For more information: