Things you need to know about Placement Tests
- You must have an application on file with the Admissions Office.
- The tests are administered on a walk-in basis, so no appointment is necessary.
- You must bring a picture ID to the Assessment Center to be eligible to test.
- Calculators are not permitted.
- Each test usually takes approximately 45 minutes to complete, so you should be prepared to spend at least 90 minutes at the center.
- It’s important that you give yourself enough time to complete the tests, as the results will determine which courses you can take.
- Your results will be available immediately and an Assessment Center staff member will go over your math, English or ESL placement with you.
If you have questions about the assessment tests,
check the FAQ section or
call the Assessment Center at (661) 362-3457.