• Placement must be in the
form of raw scores
• We will only accept raw scores from community
colleges who use the same Accuplacer English,
Accuplacer Math, or Accuplacer ESL test instruments that
College of the Canyons uses.
• Tests must have been taken no more than 2
years before the student begins enrollment t COC
Please note that there are no exceptions to these criteria. If they are
not met, you will need to make plans to
take our COC assessments.
1. The student fills out the
top portion of the
Transfer Scores FAX form and
brings it to the community college where the
tests were taken.
2. Assessment staff at the community college
fill in the form, sign it and fax it to the COC
3. The student comes in to the COC Assessment
Center, answers about 15 of our multiple measure
questions, and receives the placement printout.