ACTOR / $100
STAGE MANAGER / $250
DIRECTOR / $500
HEADLINER / $1,000
College of the Canyons Foundation
As a nonprofit organization, the College of the Canyons Foundation is exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(C)(3) of the 1986 Internal Revenue Code as amended. The foundation has been classified by the IRS as a public foundation operated for the benefit of a California community college. Contributions by individuals, corporations, organizations, and foundations qualify for tax deductions. Tax I.D. #95-3574259.
Seeking to enhance the artistic life of the Santa Clarita Valley and the college’s own performing arts program, College of the Canyons (COC) invites you to become a member of the COC Patrons of the Performing Arts. Help bridge the gap between ticket sales and performance costs to bring world-class performers and emerging new artists to the stage. Please become a member of the valley’s only performing arts center. Together we can continue to develop the arts in the Santa Clarita Valley by bringing artistic and cultural programming that educates, entertains and enriches us all.
Patrons of the Performing Arts members play a critical role in achieving the artistic and educational mission of College of the Canyons. When you become a member of the College of the Canyons Patrons of the Performing Arts, your annual donations help make possible the very best of artistic and educational offerings each season.
SUPPORT THE PERFORMING ARTS
Your contribution supports the most extensive and ambitious performing arts programs conveniently located and affordably priced. All donations support the performing arts departments at College of the Canyons, the endowment campaign and all COC Presents national and international touring artists.
Your gift directly supports:
• The Performing Arts Center in its role as the center for cultural activity in the community.
• The ability to provide innovative programs to educate, shape, nurture and prepare the next generation of talented artists.
• Our talented students develop the academic competencies, professional skills and creative abilities necessary for them to further their professional aspirations.
• COC Presents activities provide COC students of all ages with a meaningful and personal interaction with visiting artists.
• To provide state-of-the-art technical equipment and facilities for our performances, outreach and academic programs.
Sign up for email alerts: