How to Order a Parking Permit
- Log onto My Canyons.
- Click on Student
- Click on Purchase Parking Permit.
- You will be directed to the College of the Canyons Credentials Inc. – ParkingPlus webpage.
- Select parking Type and Term. (Note: you will only be able to purchase one parking permit at a time. If you would like to purchase multiple permits or types, please complete the purchase and select Purchase Additional Pass.)
- Check that your name, address, and phone number are correct. If missing or incorrect, please enter information. Your address will be verified with the USPS. If not receognized, you will be prompted to correct your address.
- Verify your email address. As we get close to the start of the semester or after the start of the semester, a temporary pass will be sent to this email.
- If you would like to receive text messages about your parking permit order and when it was mailed, enter your cell phone and cell phone provider.
- Click Next.
- Enter vehicle informaiton - Make, Model, Year, Color, License Plate and State. (You may only purchase one permit per vehicle. If you need a replacement permit, please contact the Student Business Office.)
- Click Next.
- Click the box to have your permit sent to your billing address or enter a different address where you would like your permit to be delivered.
- Click Next
- Review the information to ensure it is accurate.
- You must select the box acknowledging there are no refunds on parking permits at any time.
- Select your payment method and enter your credit card information. Make sure that the billing address matches the billing address on the credit card. You may pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
- Agree to the Transaction Agreement.
- Click Submit My Order.
- Your order number is returned to the screen and you can print that receipt. You should receive a text (if you provided your cell phone) and an email with your order information.
If your parking is paid by a third party, such as Department of Veteran Affairs, Department of Rehabilitation, First Year Promise, etc., please contact the Student Business Office to make arrangements to receive your parking permit.
If you are unable to purchase a parking permit with a credit card and would like to pay with cash or check, please contact the Student Business Office.