The Advisor is available to help students successfully achieve their educational goals.
The Advisor will:
• Help you decide on an educational goal
• Help you plan your classes
• Provide information about noncredit and credit classes
• Provide information on how to obtain an Associate Degree or Certificate of Achievement / Specialization
• Help you transition into college credit classes
• Provide information on how to transfer to a four-year university
• Provide information on High School Diploma vs. GED Preparation
The Noncredit advisor is:
The Noncredit advisor is available by appointment only.
To make an appointment with the Noncredit advisor, please call (661) 362-3304.
We offer advisement / translation in Spanish, Farsi and Korean