Applicant: Part-Time/Concurrent Student (Inside the U.S.)
An international part-time/concurrent applicant is a student who wishes to study part-time at College of the Canyons, who will be concurrently enrolled at an accredited community college or university in the United States while studying at College of the Canyons or who is the F-2 dependent of an F-1 student, and who is applying from inside the United States.
Items to Complete
International part-time/concurrent applicants (inside the U.S.) to College of the Canyons are required to complete the following:
- Submit the ISP Application Form to email@example.com or in person at the ISP Office at the Valencia campus. When submitting the application, make sure to attach a current photo of yourself outside of your passport or visa photo. This photo must be recent, and may be either a selfie you have taken, or a photo someone else has taken of you.
- Have a licensed physician or medical professional fill out a Freedom From Tuberculosis Form*. Applicants are required to demonstrate that they are free of tuberculosis infection or are on a medically approved treatment plan. Please submit this form yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit a copy of your most recent I-94 form.
- Submit a copy of pages 1 and 2 of your most recent I-20.
- Submit an authorization letter from your current status sponsoring school.
*If your College of the Canyons classes are only online, this requirement is waived.
Additional F-2 Documentation Requirements
If you are an F-2 status dependent, the following items are also required:
- Submit a copy of the primary status holder's passport.
- Submit a copy of the primary status holder's visa.
- Submit a copy of the primary status holder's I-94.
- Submit a copy of the primary status holder's most recent I-20.
- Submit a letter from the primary status holder's educational institution verifying the status holder is in "good standing".