Applicant Forms
Affidavit of Financial Support​ This document is for students with sponsors outside the United States, or who are sponsoring themselves. An affidavit of support is a document an individual signs to accept financial responsibility for another person, usually a relative, who is coming to the United States. The person who signs the affidavit of support becomes the sponsor of the relative (or other individual) coming to live in the United States. ​​
Application This is the application document for international students. When you send in the application, make sure to attach a current photo of yourself (aside from your passport or visa picture) as well.
Approval to Release Student Information This is the approval to release student information document. This document is also found within the ISP application, and is entirely voluntary. If students wish to revoke a previous approval, they may do so at any time by sending an email to with their name, student ID number, and a statement revoking the release.
I-134, Affidavit of Support This document is for students with sponsors inside the United States. The I-134 form shows that visa applicants have sponsorship and will not become public charges while in the United States. Sponsors must file a separate affidavit for each applicant.
Mandatory New Student Orientation​
Please submit the mandatory new student orientation sign-up form to the ISP office and RSVP to attend our "Mandatory New Students On-Campus Orientation" meeting. This meeting is specially designed for new international students whose F-1 status is sponsored by College of the Canyons. Every new international student must attend the entire session. Absent and late arrival is not allowed.
Tuberculosis Clearance Please have a licensed physician or medical professional fill out this form. Applicants are required to demonstrate that they are free of tuberculosis infection or on a medically approved treatment plan.
SEVIS Record Transfer Form This document is for incoming transfer students and must be completed by the student's transfer-out school.