The Mission of the Student Business Office is to provide efficient, courteous, exceptional customer service and financial counseling in the collection and disbursement of funds for our students, departments and external agencies.
The Student Business Office is responsible for processing funds from students, sponsors, and other third parties for various payments such as:
- Tuition and Registration Fees.
- Parking Passes.
- Library Fines.
- Transcripts & Verifications.
- Returned Check Fees.
The Student Business Office is also responsible for:
- Processing Refunds upon student request.
- Student Account Audits.
- Issuing 1098-T Student Tax Documents.
- Distributing Financial Aid Checks.