American Red Cross
Proud provider of American Red Cross Health and Safety Training
ADULT & PEDIATRIC/FIRST AID/CPR/AED
Course Description: The Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED course incorporates the latest science and teaches students to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies such as:
- burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden illnesses, head, neck, back injuries, heat and cold emergencies.
- how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies to help victims of any age-adults (about 12 years and older) and pediatric (infants and children up to 12 years of age).
- Students who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate for Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED valid for two years. Parking permit included, bring a sack lunch.
- Date: March 30, 2019 and June 22, 2019
- Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Class fee $120.00 (includes materials, parking pass and certification cost)
Classes Coming Soon
Students must register for Community Education activitiesin advance, the Community Education office is open 8:30am till 4:30pm Monday thru Thursday. Registration may be done online at https://canyons.augusoft.net, in person at the Community Education office in the Canyons Hall Room 167, by calling (661)362-3300, or by mailing in a Community Education registration form and payment (CE Registration Form).