Why Choose College of the Canyons?
College of the Canyons (COC) is your gateway to a complete American university education.
- 99.9% of COC international students, who follow their education plan and want to transfer, transfer to a four-year college or university.
- COC is located in Santa Clarita - a safe, beautiful community located nearby some of California's most famous attractions, such as Six Flags Magic Mountain, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Disneyland, and many more.
- College of the Canyons' cost of attendance is consistently less than surrounding community colleges.
- College of the Canyons offers flexible class schedules, with more than 60 fields of study.
- Our International Service & Programs office has a trained staff that is deticated to the student's needs as well as help with the process along the way.
- At COC we enroll students all year long with multiple enrolling dates.
- We have an easy application process with no application fee.
- Here at COC, we offer high quality education at a low cost.
At College of the Canyons, we understand thatit's not easy to leave your family and friends at home to study in America, and our staff is trained to help you manage those concerns. From the day we receive your application until the time you graduate or transfer to a four-year university, we will help you with things such as the visa process and finding housing. College of the Canyons wants you to be comfortable in your academic and social communities. International Services and Programs (ISP) sponsors learning and social activities on and off campus, offering opportunities for making friends in America and from other countries throughout the world.