School of Math, Sciences and Health Professions
In the School of Math, Science, and Health Professions, you will focus on programs of study that prepare you for certificates, degrees, transfer, and careers in fields related to math, sciences, allied health, and public service.
Do these characteristics describe you?
- I want to understand how the universe works.
- I like to solve problems using math or science.
- I appreciate advanced technology and engineering.
- I enjoy developing theories or hypothesis.
- I like to study, conduct research, or work in a lab.
- I like complicated problems and intellectual challenges.
Administration of Justice AS
Administration of Justice AS-T (CSU)
Biological Sciences AS
Biology AS-T (CSU) (IGETC)
Computer Science AS
Computer Science AS-T
Environmental Science AS-T
Environmental Studies AA
Fire Service Management In-Service AS
Fire Technology – Pre-Service AS
Liberal Arts and Sciences - Health Science (CSU) (IGETC-CSU) (IGETC-UC)
Liberal Arts and Sciences - Math and Sciences (CSU) (IGETC-CSU) (IGETC-UC)
Mathematics AS-T (CSU) (IGETC)
Medical Lab Technician AS
Nursing Career Ladder LVN to RN AS
Nursing RN AS
Physics AS-T (CSU) (IGETC)
Chart your path from start to completion with this helpful new tool.
in Health Professions, Health Science, and Public Safety
in Mathematics, Science, and Engineering