Division of Mathematics, Sciences and Engineering
In the Division of Math, Science, and Engineering, you will focus on programs of study that prepare you for certificates, degrees, transfer, and careers in fields related to math, sciences, and engineering.
Do these characteristics describe you?
- I want to understand how the universe works.
- I like to solve problems using math or science.
- I appreciate advanced technology and engineering.
- I enjoy developing theories or hypothesis.
- I like to study, conduct research, or work in a lab.
- I like complicated problems and intellectual challenges.
Biological Sciences AS
Biology AS-T (CSU) (IGETC)
Computer Science AS
Computer Science AS-T (IGETC)
Environmental Studies AA
Environmental Science AS-T (IGETC)
Geography AA-T (CSU) (IGETC)
Liberal Arts and Sciences - Math and Sciences (CSU) (IGETC-CSU) (IGETC-UC)
Mathematics AS-T (CSU) (IGETC)
Physics AS-T (CSU) (IGETC)