TEACH is a teacher preparation program and resource center that seeks to recruit, train, and support future educators who may want to teach in a preschool or afterschool program, as well as for those who want to become TK-12 teachers or community college educators.
TEACH Services Include:
- Academic and Career Advisement
- Teacher Preparation Workshops and Conferences
- Career Exploration and Fieldwork OpportunitiesResource
- Library and Teacher Preparation Materials
- Professional Development Opportunities and Workforce Training Opportunities
If you want to gain hands-on experience working in a classroom with children (TK – 6th grade) sign up for TEACH Academy. You will receive free professional development and online training in addition to fieldwork experience through programs like: Meet the Masters Art Program, Read With Me, Kindergarten Science Camp, Summer Institute and Junior Achievement.
Upon completing the TEACH Academy you will receive a Certificate of Achievement.
Please stop by our office in the Bonelli Deanry to pick up an application.
Future Educators Club (FEC)
If you want to get more involved while you are at COC, we invite you to join The Future Educators Club. Meetings are held on the last Saturday of the month, from 10:00am – 12:00pm in BONH 241.
The Future Educators Club focuses on:
- Civic Engagement
- Community Service and Volunteerism
- Networking with Industry Experts
Bring a friend to one of our meetings and volunteer for some fun activities this semester!
Complete our interest survey to receieve emails about our upcoming evets, trainings, workshops, and more!