RESERVING A CLASSROOM IN TLC
The Learning Center on the Valencia Campus has several different types of rooms available for students, staff, and faculty. All rooms have Smart Board technology.
To reserve a room in TLC please use the TAMIS reservation system:
- Open the Tamis Reservations Page: TAMIS Calendar and Reservations
- You can use the Calendar to view available rooms and times
- Once you have found an available room and time, please click on the Conference/Training Room Request Link
- Fill out the form with all required information
- If for some reason TAMIS is not able to fulfill your request, you will receive an notification with the option to find an alternative
- TLC-133 Club Room (5 computers): The Club Room is complete with sectioned seating, a conference table (seats 20), three whiteboards, and a projector. Many campus clubs meet in this room with their advisors, and varied meetings take place. Club President or Club Advisor must be present when students utilize this room.
- TLC-144 (30 seats, 9 computers): Round-table seating with limited computers
- TLC-158 (35 seats, 35 computers): Computer classroom
- TLC-159 (35 seats, 35 computers): Computer classroom
- TLC-160 (30 seats, 28 computers): Computer classroom
- TLC-161 (31 seats, 31 computers): Computer classroom