Instructional Service Agreements
Instructional Service Agreements exist between public agencies or private entities and the College to provide specific training and services. ISAs at College of the Canyonsprovide college-level training for several public safety agencys employees and trainees. Individuals with specific expertise and training can be hired and assigned to teach courses that are approved through the colleges curriculum approval process. Students successfully completing these courses can receive college credit.
The Offices of Academic Affairs and Instruction collaborate with the Admissions and Records Office, Institutional Development, and Human Resources to coordinate Instructional Service Agreements for College of the Canyons. For more information on ISA at COC, please click on one of the links below.
Resources for ISA Instructors
- ISA FAQs
- ISA Instructor Hiring Packet
- ISA Instructor Orientation
- ISA Orientation Acknowledgement Form
- ISA Contact: Connie Palazzolo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 661-362-5006
- California Community College ISA Guidelines
- Link to ISA Curriculum
- AP 4610 Instructional Service Agreements